index

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Renewal pre-open!




We've finished renewal of the new main store at itutu RR.
Then today is the pre-opening day of :sey and Find Ash because itutu is under construction yet. Maybe the opening day of both SIM is after April.
LM is here⇒http://slurl.com/secondlife/itutu%20RR/77/117/33

I was busy with construction so I was not be able to make new item but I prepared a gift for today.

Though a tail sticks to the casquette but maybe you like it XD

In additions, I've create new update group of Find Ash for convenience improvement.
~ FA Update Group ~
secondlife:///app/group/9ddf492c-276d-9046-e839-e970e7331f17/about
(chat and click this URL in-world.)

I'll inform about new releases and gift in this new group from now on.
You can receive the above-mentioned gift.
Please reenter the group if you like.

No comments: